The members of the Audit Committee are Andrew Suckling as Chairman, and Alan Phillips.
The Audit Committee’s role and responsibilities, under its charter, include:
- Oversight of the reliability and integrity of the Company’s accounting policies, financial reporting and disclosure practices
- Advising the Board on the Company’s financial reporting, due diligence, financial systems integrity and business risks
- Reviewing and monitoring the Company’s external audit and risk management procedures
- Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of the Company’s internal compliance and control
- Reviewing the External Auditor’s qualifications and independence
- Reviewing the performance of the External Auditor
- Assessment of whether the Company’s external reporting is consistent with the Committee members’ information and knowledge and is adequate for shareholder needs
- Ensuring proper procedures for the selection, appointment or removal of the External Auditor and rotation of the external audit engagement partner
- The Audit Committee meets as often as required to carry out its role and responsibilities. It is expected that ordinarily, this will be at least four per year.